Monday, March 30, 2009

How much did Kei Igawa cost??


This is how I would hold a fastball... if I threw one... which I don't.

It's big news that Japan's first female professional baseball player made her debut last week for Kobe 9 Cruise of the Kansai Independent League, but you may have noticed that we rarely cover the "big" stories (How do you spell "NCAA Tournament"?).

But we would be complete fools if we didn't report on Eri Yoshida. Eri is a right-handed pitcher who throws a sidearmed knuckleball. A sidearmed knuckleball!


Japanese baseball photographers are notorious for making funny faces behind the camera.

I can't decide if it would be cooler if she threw a sick fastball, but this is pretty awesome. We'll keep you up to date on her career as she progresses.


Dude, we should totally get some peanut butter. I'm so hungry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment